The smart fluidized bed system with restrictor
The newly developed Grizzly PE container is available exclusively for batchpur small sewage treatment plants.
The high quality of materials, its specific design and its many advanced built-in qualities lead to considerable cost savings during installation and operation of the SBR plant.
- Suitable for groundwater installation
- Integrated buoyancy safeguards
- Highest stability at normal and frost-proof installation depths
- Construction and design support the treatment process
- Cost-effective installation
For more information.
State of the art controls with measurable benefits
batchpur small sewage treatment plants are characterised by a newly designed intelligent easy…con control unit module. The whole construction is high quality. All connecting adapter are made of stainless steel and can be replaced quickly and easily in a service-friendly manner
The advantages of the new control unit at a glance:
- sensationally low energy consumption in standby mode of under 1 watt
- illuminated display with graphic presentation
- comfortable 6 button controls for easy use
- USB connection for simple software updates
- Electronic user manual which can be access as standard via the display, the USB interface or optionally online.
Super silent air distributor system with long service life
What distinguishes the sophisticated but cost-saving differences of batchput plants from others?
- 90 % less energy consumption in the air distribution system: batchpur plants operate in the “airstep” air distribution system with stepped motors and not solenoid valves. Solenoid valves have the disadvantage that during opening they must be constantly supplied with energy. This means for you as a consumer, for example, that the solenoid valve must be powered throughout the aeration time. If the aeration time exceeds 15 minutes, then the solenoid valve requires power for 15 minutes. Usually between 10-15 watts. The calculation is quite a simple one: When the solenoid valves are open a total of 10 hours per day in a conventional sewage treatment plant, this means power consumption of 100 to 150 watts each day. For the same period the batchpur stepped motor system requires less than 10 watts.
- Super silent technology: Solenoid valves cause a typical noise with each gear change. Stepper motors are barely audible. Gentle technology which goes easy on the material.
- Well-designed technology: The stepper motors in the Airstep system are made of high-quality material and being reversible can therefore be easily replaced when necessary.
Comfortable remote monitoring
- The new easy … con control enables a user-friendly and logical remote monitoring of the system by modem connection. You log on to your secure access to the operational data of your system, you can control the parameters and print the instruction manual directly from a PC. When on the go you always have secure access to your treatment plant.
- The sewage treatment plant with the easy … con control has the technical approval should the operator controls fail: The operator does not have to check the plant since this control function is assumed by the easy … con control via a modem and logged automatically in the operations manual and, where appropriate, it informs the operator by email.
- Thanks to the technical approval of the “one-time maintenance for cleaning classes C and N” the required double maintenance from the third year of operation can be reduced to a single maintenance per year. More detailed information can be found provided by your expert advisor.
Easy to assemble and maintain on the long term …
- In the event of any failure with a con … easy control with Internet connection the customer service can immediately check from the office and if necessary rectify the problem inexpensively in this way. If there is a fault, the causes can usually be diagnosed and the service technician has a clear picture of the action or spare parts that are needed and can work efficiently on site.
Responsible and farsighted choice of materials and design
- batchpur small sewage treatment plants are designed and manufactured with care and foresight. These are fine technical details that are born from the commitment to sustainability and performance, such as quality, durable material of the individual components, production in accordance with high levels of industry standards, glued or welded joints in plastic pipes and sockets instead of using quick-fit joints etc. As a consumer you will realize these benefits as the plant ages. It is then that the individual components from batchpur can be fitted and replaced quickly and economically. batchpur is the small sewage treatment plant that thinks about the next generation.